The IBEW-NECA Service Center Online is your 24-hour connection to your benefit accounts information.
The IBEW-NECA Service Center provides administrative and fund management services to 18 benefit funds affiliated with eight IBEW Local Unions and three NECA Chapter Offices, serving more than 10,000 participants. The Service Center Online gives you secure access to your fringe benefit accounts information. From the IBEW-NECA Service Center Online, you can:
Click Here to learn more about IBEW-NECA.
- Access your individual account balances
- View recent benefit payment information
- View summary plan descriptions
- Download benefit literature, including applications
- Verify your contact information
- View Health and Welfare dependent status
- And much more.